Our Al-Ajurumiyyah course is a detailed and self-paced study of the classic Grammar text Al-Aajurumiyyah with 40 recorded video lessons. The Ajrumiyyah is the classic primer on Arabic grammar for students of the Arabic language around the world. Supplementary materials are also provided to facilitate student understanding. Course Outline:
- Kalaam (Speech)
- I'raab (Inflection)
- Alamaat ul-I'raab (Signs of Inflection)
- Mu'rabaat (Inflected Words )
- Af'aal (Verbs)
- Al-Marfoo`aat Al-Asmaa (Nominative Nouns)
- Al-Faa`il (Subject)
- Al-Maf`ool Allathee Lam Yusamma Faai'luhu (Object whose Subject is not Named)
- Al-Mubtada Wa Al-Khabar (The Subject and Predicate)
- Al-Awaamil Al-Dakhila Ala Al-Mubtada Wa Al-Khabar (Governing Agents of the Subject and Predicate)
- Al-Na`t (Adjectives)
- Al-`Atf (Conjunctions)
- Al-Tawkeed (The Corroborative)
- Al-Badal (The Permutative)
- Mansoobaat Al-Asmaa (Accusative Nouns)
- Maf`ool Bihi (The Direct Object)
- Al-Masdar (The Infinitive)
- Zharf Zaman wa Zharf Makan (The Time Qualifiers and Place Qualifiers)
- Al-Haal (The Circumstantial Qualifier)
- Al-Tamyeez (The Specifying Element)
- Al-'Istitnaa (Exception)
- Laa (Absolute Negation)
- Al-Munaadaa (The Vocation)
- Al-Maf`ool Min Ajlihi (The Object of Reason)
- Al-Maf`ool Ma`ahu (The Object of Accompaniment)
- Makhfoodaat Al-Asmaa (Genitive Nouns)
- By clicking the "Register Now" button below, you will be redirected to our online classrooms page.
- If this is your first time visiting the site, you will be directed to create an account.
- Upon entering your account information and submitting, you will receive a link in email. YOU MUST click the link in that email in order for your account to become active.
- Once your account is active, you can return to the classrooms page and select your desired course.
- Course registrations are handled automatically. For paid courses, you will be redirected to paypal for payment and then once submitted you will have access to your course immediately, insha Allah.
- For any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org